Want to make your real estate listing videos stand out? But did you decide what approach to choose to showcase the property in the right way?
There are many options for video production and some real estate agents cannot choose which one will fit their goals and budgets. Certainly, the need for videos is undisputable as they can increase your sales by 144%. In this article, we will take a look at a few ways of producing listing videos from the point of their pros, cons and price ranges. We hope this info will help you find the most suitable and effective way of video production.
1. Professional full-cycle video production
Hiring professional videographers and editors can help you in creating an informative and attractive video that will focus on the most attractive features of your listing properties whether it is a location, or the neighbourhood, or design. Furthermore, some agents can also narrate their videos in order to point out what is shown there and maintain the attention of viewers’. Also, it is an opportunity to show your personality as well as expertise. Keep in mind these videos should be short, no more than two minutes long. This time is enough to demonstrate the attractive shots of properties and not to take much of viewers’ time.
- You will be sure you delegate all the work to the experts in video creating.
- The recording can be done on the perfect day and time to showcase the best features of your property.
- Custom video design, content, duration.
- Guaranteed effectiveness.
- These projects require much money to hire a professional for any stage of production.
- This option is suitable only for luxurious properties, selling which will compensate for all marketing costs.
- Filming and editing take a lot of time.
An average price range: $2,000 – $5,000
This way of creating real estate listing videos will be great for expensive properties. This can be a wise investment of your money. You save your time for other important deals while professionals do all the work. But it can be a waste of time and money if you sell low-cost homes.
2. Do real estate listing videos yourself
If you are pretty confident in your filming skills, you can do all the work here. You can pick up your camera or mobile phone and record raw footage. There are even opportunities for you to try to edit the video. You can learn from other agents. See what techniques they use and how their audience reacts and pick the ones that will work for you.
- Save a lot if you will shot properties on your own.
- Use your own camera or even a mobile phone.
- Apply free or cheap editing tools with a selection of filters, transitions, and effects.
- Often our personal cameras or phones cannot record a quality video.
- You need to have the right “eye” to film the property from the right angle.
- The lack of practice can be visible in this stage of production.
- Standard video styles of free or cheap editing tools.
- The expensive property will look cheaper if you create a cheap video about it.
- You will have to spend a lot of your time.
- Effectiveness is not guaranteed.
An average price range: $20 – $200
This option is suitable for beginners in real estate as well as for low-cost properties. So, if you or your clients cannot afford videographers, for now, you can combine your skills and create a low-cost video that still can work with the right approach. However, for expensive houses and apartments, this approach can, on the contrary, spoil the impression. Also, you have to keep in mind that you can waste a lot of your time without any guarantees your video will be effective.
3. Your footage, experts’ video editing
What is a solution if you want to get closer to the professional video look without hiring expensive videographers? Hire editors! For instance, in Agenda.Video you can order professional editing for your real estate listing videos without spending much money on production. As in a previous way, you can film or photo the property from various angles, focusing on details and showing the wide views of it. Then experts in Agenda.video will use their experience and techniques to enhance the raw footage and to combine it in the most attractive and pleasant listing video possible.
- You save time on the production.
- You get guarantees that the final video will definitely have a professional look, even with the amateur raw footage.
- This option is much cheaper than a full-production videographer service.
- Even with photos, you can get an attractive and effective listing video for your properties.
- You can receive the video even within 24 hours.
- The quality of the raw footage cannot be controlled.
An average price range: $149 – $259
This is probably the optimal video production option for both luxurious and low-cost properties. In both cases, they will show your objects from the best sides with professional editing. You do not spend much time waiting and depending on the complexity of the task, can get an effective video in one or a few days.
Get your real estate listing video!
Nowadays your success in the real estate market certainly depends on whether you use videos or not. Agents who use this approach to showcase their properties win listings and sell them much better. This is because videos can resonate with buyers and create a connection between a person and a property even before the live visit. So, do not lose this opportunity to persuade your clients you offer the options they truly need. Choose the most suitable option for creating listing videos and enhance your sales. Consequently, as you can see, regardless of your starting budget you can afford the production of listing videos. And our team is always ready to help you with this.